The WRAPJET system is a combined line for use of film with a heat-shrinking tunnel.
The system can pack single or multiple lines of products.
It is suitable for packaging products with film only, film plus a cardboard divider or film plus a tray.
The WRAPJET 20 INTEGRAL line can offer the combination of film application only,
film plus cardboard divider and film plus tray in a single system.
||WRAPJET 20 Integral
||WRAPJET 30 Integral
|Maximum reel diameter (mm)
|Maximum reel width (mm)
|Maximum pack height (mm)
||Min 175 x 250
||Min 150 x 200
||Max 450 x 550
||Max 480 x 580
|Tunnel input dimensions (mm)
||700 x 400H
|Tunnel chamber length (mm)
|Maximum production per minute
- Separator for the incoming product
- Channelling system for rectangular or square products
- Tray formed with a total wrapping system using hot glue
- Switch to enable-disable the insertion of the cardboard sheet
- Option of customising the line based on your product
- Line motion and control with PLC
- Touch-screen operator panel
- Option of dividing the packs into two parallel paths
- Kit of wheels
- Pneumatically lifted dragging roller to apply the film in order to facilitate reel change operations
- Electric winch to lift the upper film reel
- Sealing bar height adapted automatically
- Pneumatic presser for product pressing
- Guides for product containment after the sealing bar
- Side guides to protect the product inside the tunnel
- additional 400 mm of insulated tunnel
- Film presser rollers
- Photocells at the tunnel outfeed to accumulate packs and prevent them from being blocked inside it
- Section of the conveyor with thick rollers and positioned below the pack cooling unit at the tunnel outfeed.
This system is ideal for a good combination of products